Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the deal breaker for you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mish68

Mish68

What's the deal breaker for you Empty
PostSubject: What's the deal breaker for you   What's the deal breaker for you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:23 am

So you meet someone, you start falling "in like" what kills it for you?

Smoking? Other entanglements? Or do you simply fall out of lust?

And...........Have you ever tried to continue, despite the object of your affections flaws
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal breaker for you   What's the deal breaker for you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:15 pm

Possessiveness will have me running out the door quick smart. Need my own personal space to unwind and relax.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal breaker for you   What's the deal breaker for you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:35 am

Think sometimes it is simply just lust and once you have your fill you are cured and feel the need to move on. Although if a guy is playing hard to get I lose interest very quickly. Too old for silly high school games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal breaker for you   What's the deal breaker for you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the deal breaker for you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: